How our Warranty works:
1. Cheerful, courteous help over the phone with one of our professional team members.
2. If we can’t help our customer over the phone: We will promptly send a professional cleaner to the customer’s location to address the spot (a discounted service and/or cleaning charge will apply). Oriental/Area rugs, as a general rule, cannot be cleaned on-site and must be brought back to our cleaning plant. In some circumstances, upholstery items may need to be brought into our cleaning plant for proper spot correction.
3. If the customer is dissatisfied: Providing warranty guidelines below were met, we will happily refund the original cost of the MicroSeal for the item.
This warranty also comes with a service discount. We give our MicroSeal clients 30% off our normal cleaning rates ($125 trip minimum applies, at discretion of a MicroSeal technician) when servicing items treated with MicroSeal.
Upholstery spills: Assume it is a dry clean only fabric. Blot with a white cotton towel.
DO NOT USE WATER on dry clean only fabrics. “Dry clean only upholstery” should be addressed by a professional.
Carpet spills: Blot spill with a white cotton towel. Misting white distilled vinegar (cut 50/50 with water) onto spot and blotting is the only recommended procedure.
Oriental/Area Rug spills: Blot spills immediately with a white cotton towel. Spills on oriental and area rugs should be addressed by a professional.
Under no circumstances should over-the-counter products or home remedies be used to address spills or spots. Use of any of these methods will immediately void the warranty (see “Warranty” below).
Annual (every 12 months) professional cleanings are still highly recommended for all floor coverings and upholstery.
MicroSeal is designed first and foremost to make carpet and textiles clean more easily. It helps prevent most types of spots and spills that can occur in your home from setting into the fibers, potentially becoming permanent stains. With MicroSeal your carpets and fabrics get an extra line of defense against spots/spills and soil, in turn extending the life span of the carpets and fabrics.
MicroSeal of Indianapolis™ (“MicroSeal Indianapolis”) offers a Lifetime Service Warranty and a Limited Lifetime Product Warranty (referred to as this “Warranty”). This Warranty commences from the date of customer’s carpet, fabric or textile and/or furniture application and the conclusion of MicroSeal Indianapolis’s cure period under normal and customary use, as described in this Warranty.
1. Excluded Events. This Warranty does not apply if any of the following occurs:
Abusive treatment of carpet, fabric or textile. For purposes of this exclusion, “abusive treatment” means,
a. Any treatment outside normal and customary wear and tear.
b. Stains from products such as adhesives, medicine, paint, iodine, bleach, ink and dye products (including dyes found in food and drink).
c. Stains from urine, feces, vomit, blood, or any other bodily fluid.
d. Stains, spills, or soil of any kind on “bast fiber” products or blends of “bast fiber” product (i.e. sisal, jute, linen, flax, hemp, coir, etc.)
e. Fire and/or stains or soiling caused by fire or flame.
f. Mildew and/or mold staining.
g. Color fading caused from UV light or chemical exposure.
h. Any attempted cleaning or soil/stain correction by a person or entity other than those approved and recommended by MicroSeal Indianapolis, including use of home remedies and over-the-counter products. For purposes of this Warranty, Sani-Bright Cleaning & Restoration is the only approved and recommended carpet and/or soil/stain cleaner.
Notwithstanding these exclusions, MicroSeal Indianapolis will attempt to remove
any stains caused by the above described substances, but
cannot guarantee that it will successfully remove these stains, full service and/or cleaning charge will apply.
2. Dry Time and Cure Period. For purposes of this Warranty, the treated carpet and/or fabric or textile requires a minimum of a one (1) hour dry time before walking on carpet or handling fabric or textile . The cure period under this Warranty is a minimum of four (4) days.
3. Covered Events. Other than the excluded events described in paragraph 1, all other soiling/stains on the treated carpet, fabric, or textile are covered hereunder.
4. Warranty Procedures. In order to activate this Warranty, each customer must follow the following procedures:
(a) Contact your MicroSeal Indianapolis sales representative directly within twenty-four (24) hours following a spill or staining by either calling your MicroSeal Indianapolis sales representative directly or calling the following number and requesting that your or another MicroSeal Indianapolis sales representative contact you: 317-334-1910.
(b) Immediately blot up any spill with a dry cotton or paper towel. Do not use water on any fabric that has “dry clean only” instructions from the manufacturer. Follow contact instructions in (a) above. Be careful not to rub or push the spill further into the carpet, fabric or textile.
(c) If the furniture or textile cleaning under this Warranty is unsuccessful, MicroSeal Indianapolis will refund the customer the full cost of the initial MicroSeal application for the item.
(5) Warranty Parameters:
EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THIS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COVENANTS, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. FURTHERMORE AND THE OBLIGATIONS OF MICROSEAL INDIANAPOLIS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR CONDITIONS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT WILL MICROSEAL INDIANAPOLIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATED TO, THIS WARRANTY (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWSOEVER ARISING, EITHER OUT OF BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR IN TORT, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.